- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
Human activities have a negative effect on plant and animal species. Some people think that it is too late to do anything. Some people think that we should take effective action improve situation. Discuss both sides and give your opinion? 人类行为对植物动物产生负面影响，有些人认为现在解决这个问题太晚，有些人认为有效措施可以解决这个问题，谈论两种观点?(2016年2月18日)
1. Some people think that zoos are cruel and all the zoos should be closed. However, others think zoos are useful to protect rare animals. Discuss both these views and give your opinion. 有人认为动物园太残忍，应该关闭，有人认为动物园有助于保护稀有小动物，讨论两种观点 (2010年3月18日)
2. Many animal species in the world are becoming extinct nowadays. Some people say that countries and individuals should protect these animals from dying out, while others say we should concentrate more on problems of human beings. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 现在，很多动物物种濒临灭绝，有人说国家和个人应该保护他们，有人说我们应该解决更加重要的问题，讨论两种观点? (2011年7月9日)
3. Some people claim that it is acceptable to use animals in medical research for the benefit of human beings, while other people argue that it is wrong. Discuss both views and give your opinion. 有认为小动物实验有助于人类，有人认为不应该用小动物做实验，讨论两种观点 (2013年4月18日)
1. 人类行动对于动植物带来的消极的影响：①过度开发旅游资源，过度工业化，森林采伐。② 捕猎稀有动物，小动物试验。结果导向就是资源匮乏，破坏生态平衡。
2. 人类如何行动保护动植物：①提高人们的环保意识，珍惜野生动植物的栖息地。② 政府立法保护稀有动物，限制任意的动物试验。③提倡植树造林, 以实现资源的可持续性发展。
〖首段〗 背景介绍 + 作家立场
Alarmingly，although the economy keeps on prospering, we have been facing a number of environment-related issues such as air pollution, the depletion of various natural sources. Meanwhile，some improper human activities such as hunting rare animals or conducting animal experiment have been exerting a harmful impact on many precious creatures. This essay aims to prove that the government and every individual should make joint efforts to protect the plants and animals.
Virtually, we should never underestimate our efforts in preserving animals and plants. First，biodiversity is one of human beings’ greatest assets because the disappearance of wild animals might trigger some problems. For example，the decrease of owl will lead to the multiplication of voles that are big eaters of crops. Even worse, a many species such as Tibetan antelopes or Manchurian tigers cannot escape the destiny of being killed. Considering biological diversity is a key factor in maintaining ecological balance, it is high time we took effective measures to safeguard animals. Also, some of our improper behaviors in hurting the natural environment, to some extent, ruin our own living space. Over-industrialization and deforestation can serve as convincing examples. Hence, efforts should be made to preserve the natural reserves and thus realize the sustainable development of natural resources.
Others, however, might think differently. Some people might argue that our endeavors in rescuing endangered animals and protecting wildlife habitats are trivial because what is done cannot be undone. Another argument hold by some people is that we have more pressing social problems that need to be given priority to. What I want to refute, however, is that the protection of creature and addressing social problems is not mutually exclusive as long as governments properly allocate financial budget.
Overall, a proverb can justify my stand, namely, a stitch in time save nine. It is the unshakable obligation of governments to protect animals and plants. This wise option can help us utilize natural resources maximally, which can benefit our generations in the long term.
1. a number of environment-related issues 一系列与环境相关的问题
2. depletion of natural resources 自然资源的消耗
3. endangered species 濒临灭绝的物种
4. rare animals 稀有动物
5. wildlife habitat野生动物栖息地
6. deforestation 森林采伐
7. to realize the sustainable development of natural resources 实现自然资源的可持续性发展
8. it is the unshakable obligation of the government to do sth 做……是政府不可推卸的责任
9. it is imperative for the government to do sth 政府做……是势在必行
10. efforts should be made by us to do sth 我们应该努力做
11. benefit us in the long run 使我们从长远受益
12. is not mutually exclusive 不是互相排斥的
13. What is done cannot be undone 木已成舟，无法挽回。
14. A stitch in time save nine 防微杜渐
15. utilize natural resources maximally 最大程度地利用自然资源