- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some people think that introducing new technology can improve people's quality of life in the developing countries. However, others believe that free education should be offered. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. Some people believe that the purpose of education is to produce good citizens and workers for society. Others, however, think that the purpose of education is to help young people achieve their personal ambitions. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. They should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or disagree?
5. Many countries spend a lot of money in art. Some people think investment in art is necessary, but others say money is better spent on improving health and education. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. / In many countries, government sponsorship of the arts costs millions in taxpayers' money. There are many more important things to spend money on. Do you agree?
6. Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think are consumers influenced by advertisements? What measures can be taken to protect them?
7. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Many people go abroad to travel to see what other countries look like. However, the places all around the world are looking more and more similar. What do you think is the cause of this similarity? Do you think the advantages of this effect outweigh the shortages of it?
10. We live in cities or towns which have museums displaying artistic, historical or cultural importance, but people do not visit them. Why do you think people do not visit museums in their local areas? What is the importance of museums to society?
11. International tourism has become a huge industry in the world. Do the problems of international travel outweigh its advantages?
12. In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of large cities and into regional areas. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your knowledge or experiences.
13. Today, more and more people choose to live by themselves. What are the causes of this? Is this a positive or negative development?
14. Some people think that criminals should be given longer terms in prison, so as to reduce the crime rate. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
15. Some languages are increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this a positive or a negative development?
16. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
17. Ambition is an important character for people who want to be successful in life. How important is it? Is it a positive or negative characteristic?
18. Some people think that paying taxes is enough to contribute to the society. Others argue that being a citizen involves more responsibilities. Discuss, what is your opinion?
19. Scientists say that junk food is harmful to people's health. Some say the way to ask people to eat less fast food is to educate them, while others say education does not work. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
20. Some people think that students benefit from going to private secondary schools. Others, however, feel that private secondary schools can have a negative effect on society as a whole. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.