- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1.Advertisements discourage us from being different individuals and make us become what they want us to be and look the same.Do you agree or disagree?
2.It is said that work is the most important thing of people’s life. Without the success of career, life will become meaningless. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the opinion?
3. Some people think lawbreakers should be sent to prison, while other people think there are some alternatives (for example, doing work which is beneficial for local community). Discuss both views and give your own opinion
4. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both views and give your own opinion
5. Technological progress in the past century has its negative effect, despite its remarkable contribution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think that it is acceptable to use animals in medical research for the benefit of human beings, while other people argue that it is wrong.Discuss both views and give your own opinion
7. Nowadays some countries encourage people to buy more and more products, while others believe it is bad for the society.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8. Space travel has been possible for some time and some people think the space tourism could be developed in the future. To what extent do you think it's a positive or negative development?
9. In many countries today, people in cities either live alone or in small family units, rather than in large, extended family groups.Is this a positive or negative trend?
10. Some people think that in this modern world people are getting dependent of each other. Others think the modern world gets people more independent of each other.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
11. Nuclear energy is the best source of power in meeting ever-increasing energy needs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Countries with a long average working time are more economically successful than those countries which do not have a long working time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people think they have right to use as much fresh water as they want，while others believe governments should strictly control the use of fresh water as it is limited resource.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
14.Nowadays, people always throw the old things away when they buy new things, some people claim that the broken things should be repaired and used again. What factors cause this phenomenon? What effects the phenomenon leads to?
15.The level of noise around us is constantly increasing, and is affecting the quality of our lives. What cause the noise? What should be done about it?
16.Some people say the cars should be banned from the centres of cities.Do you agree or disagree?
17.In some countries, it is common for women to participate in the workforce when their children are young. What are the
advantages and disadvantages of this?
18.Some people say that money can make life easier and more comfortable. But others say that having a lot of money can bring some problems. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having a lot of money?
19.Some people think museums should be enjoyable places to attract and entertain young people, while others think the purpose of museums should be to educate, not entertain. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
20.Some people think music plays an important role in society. Others think it is it is simply a form of entertainment. Discuss both sides of this argument and give your own opinion.
1.Housing shortage in big cities can cause severe social consequences. Some people think only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2.Young people have different ideas and attitudes with their parents and grandparents. What are the differences? What problems may be caused?
3.Scientists say that junk food is harmful to people’s health. Some say the way to ask people to eat less fast food is to educate them,while others say education does not work. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion
4.Nowadays, people live in the society where consumer goods are cheaper to buy. Do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
5.Some people think that introducing new technology can improve people's quality of life in the developing countries. However, others believe that free education should be offered. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6.Some people believe that the purpose of education is to produce good citizens and workers for society. Others, however, think that the purpose of education is to help young people achieve their personal ambitions. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
7.Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child's development. However, others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
8.Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think are consumers influenced by advertisements? What measures can be taken to protect them?
9.Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10.news media are important in modern society.why are they important?And are their influences generally positive or negative?