- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some people think developing countries should invite large foreign companies to open offices and factories to help with their economic growth. Other people think developing countries should keep large companies out and develop local companies. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. News media are more influential nowadays. Some people think it is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Young people are leaving their homes from rural areas to study or work in the cities. What's are the reasons? Do advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
4. International travel makes people prejudiced rather than broad-minded. What are its causes and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?
5. We live in cities or towns which have museums displaying artistic, historical or cultural importance, but people do not visit them. Why do you think people do not visit museums in their local areas? What is the importance of museums to society?
6. Sport today is turning into a business and there are companies involved that sponsor sports with ever growing prize money for the sportsmen as a part of their advertising. Some people agree to this because it has a good effect on the world of sports, others disagree. Discuss and give your opinion.
7. Advertisements discourage us from being different individuals and make us become what they want us to be and look the same. Do you agree or disagree?
8. the best way for the government to solve the traffic congestion is to provide free public transport 24 hours a day, 7days a week. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment. Only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
10. Some people think that the government should provide assistance to all kinds of artists including painters, musicians and poets, etc. However, other people think that is a waste of money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
11. Science tells us some activities are good for our health and there are some unhealthy activities. But millions of people still do those unhealthy activities. Why? What can we do to change this situation?
12. Scientific progress influences our daily life greatly. Do you think this is a positive or negative development?
13. Some people say that money can make life easier and more comfortable. But others say that having a lot of money can bring some problems. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having a lot of money?
14. With the increase in the use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters. Some people think that the traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important do you think is letter-writing?
15. More and more measures to improve the security in large urban areas have been introduced in many countries because of the increased crime. Do the benefits of these measures outweigh the drawbacks?