- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some people think that introducing new technology can improve people's quality of life in the developing countries. However, others believe that free education should be offered. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
2. News media are more influential nowadays. Some people think it is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe that the purpose of education is to produce good citizens and workers for society. Others, however, think that the purpose of education is to help young people achieve their personal ambitions. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
4. International travel makes people prejudiced rather than broad-minded. What are its causes and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?
5. Some people say that parents have the most important role in a child's development. However, others argue that other things like television or friends have the most significant influence. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. More and more measures to improve the security in large urban areas have been introduced in many countries because of the increased crime. Do the benefits of these measures outweigh the drawbacks?
7. Some people say that the government should not put money on building theatres and sports stadiums. They should spend more money on medical care and education. Do you agree or disagree?
8. Many countries spend a lot of money in art. Some people think investment in art is necessary, but others say money is better spent on improving health and education. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. / In many countries, government sponsorship of the arts costs millions in taxpayers' money. There are many more important things to spend money on. Do you agree?
9. Some people think they have right to use as much fresh water as they want，while others believe governments should strictly control the use of fresh water as it is limited resource.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. Mobile phones have made life easier: anyone can use a mobile phone to answer/make work calls or home calls at any place 7 days a week. Do you think this development has more positive effects or negative effects on the individual and society?
12. Pollution and other environmental problems are resulting from a country’s developing and becoming richer. Some think this cannot be avoided. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. International tourism has become a huge industry in the world. Do the problems of international travel outweigh its advantages?
14. In some countries, governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move out of large cities and into regional areas. Do you think the advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your knowledge or experiences.
15. Today, more and more people choose to live by themselves. What are the causes of this? Is this a positive or negative development?
16. Some people think that criminals should be given longer terms in prison, so as to reduce the crime rate. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
17. Some languages are increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this a positive or a negative development?
18. The natural resources such as oil, forests and fresh water are being consumed at an alarming rate. What problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems?
19. Some people think that paying taxes is enough to contribute to the society. Others argue that being a citizen involves more responsibilities. Discuss, what is your opinion?
20. Some people think that students benefit from going to private secondary schools. Others, however, feel that private secondary schools can have a negative effect on society as a whole. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
1. It is generally believed that education is of vital importance to the development of individuals and the well-being of societies. What should education consist of to fulfill both these functions?
2. Nowadays, some celebrities such as film stars, sportsmen and pop musicians are paid too much money. Do you agree or disagree? Which jobs should be highly paid?
3. Housing shortage in big cities can cause severe social consequences. Some people think only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some countries achieve international success by building specialized facilities to train top athletes instead of providing sports facilities that everyone can use. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
5. Some children can learn efficiently by watching TV. Therefore, they should be encouraged to watch TV both at home and at school. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. In many parts of the world children and teenagers are committing more crimes. Why do you think it is the case? How should children or teenagers be punished?
7. Most of the schools are planning to replace sports and exercise with more academic sessions. What is your opinion on this change? How will this change affect childrens' life in our view?
8. Earlier technological developments brought more benefits and changed the lives of ordinary people more than recent technological developments. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. In some countries, small town-centre shops are going out of business because people tend to drive to large out-of-town stores. As a result, people without cars have limited access to out-of town stores, and it may result in an increase in the use of cars. Do you think the disadvantages of this change outweigh its advantages?
10. there is a trend of increasing competitiveness in today's society.in your opinion is it a good or bad development?