- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Scientific progress influences our daily life greatly. Do you think this is a positive or negative
2. Some people think that giving aids to the poor countries has more negative impacts than positive ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Young people are leaving their homes from rural areas to study or work in the cities. What's are the reasons? Do advantages of this development outweigh its disadvantages?
4. Nowadays, many people have to work longer time, and they feel more stressful than before. What are the reasons? What can employers do to make their life easier?
5. International travel makes people prejudiced rather than broad-minded. What are its causes and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?
6. We live in cities or towns which have museums displaying artistic, historical or cultural importance, but people do not visit them. Why do you think people do not visit museums in their local areas? What is the importance of museums to society?
7. Some people say that money can make life easier and more comfortable. But others say that having a lot of money can bring some problems. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having a lot of money?
8. With the increase in the use of mobile phones and computers, fewer people are writing letters. Some people think that the traditional skill of writing letters will disappear completely. To what extent do you agree or disagree? How important do you think is letter-writing?
9. Some people think history has nothing or little to tell us, but others think that studying the past history can help us better understand the present. Please discuss the two views and give
your own opinion.
10. In the past, lectures were used as a way of teaching large numbers of students, but now with the development of technology for education, many people think there is no justification for attending lectures. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
11. Some people prefer to provide help and support directly to those in the local community who need it. Others, however, prefer to give money to national and international charitable organisations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
12. Some people think that criminals should be given longer terms in prison, so as to reduce the crime rate. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. Some people say that the government should regard the health care as the first priority, but some others believe that there are more important priorities to spend the tax payers' money. Discuss both view and give your opinion.
14. Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment. Only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
15. The natural resources, such as oil, forests, and water, are being consumed at a alarming rate, what problems does it cause? How can we solve these problems.
16. The computers are widely used in education and some people think that teachers do not play an important role in the classroom. To what extent do you agree?
17. Some people think that the government should provide assistance to all kinds of artists including painters, musicians and poets, etc. However, other people think that is a waste of money. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
18. Some people believe that university students should pay all the cost of studies because university education only benefits the students themselves not the society as a whole. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. It is better for children if the whole families (e.g. aunts, uncles and grandparents) are involved in the children’s upbringing, rather than their fathers and mothers only. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
20. Some people think visitors to other countries should imitate local customs and behaviors. Some people disagree; they think the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss the two views and give your opinion.
1. Housing shortage in big cities can cause severe social consequences. Some people think only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people prefer to provide help and support directly to those in the local community who need it. Others, however, prefer to give money to national and international charitable organisations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
3. Some people believe that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. Others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Space travel has been possible for some time and some people think the space tourism could be developed in the future. To what extent do you think it's a positive or negative development?
5. Some people think they have right to use as much fresh water as they want，while others believe governments should strictly control the use of fresh water as it is limited resource.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. The level of noise around us is constantly increasing, and is affecting the quality of our lives. What cause the noise? What should be done about it?
7. In some countries, it is common for women to participate in the workforce when their children are young. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
8. Scientists say that junk food is harmful to people’s health. Some say the way to ask people to eat less fast food is to educate them, while others say education does not work. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
9. Some people think that introducing new technology can improve people's quality of life in the developing countries. However, others believe that free education should be offered. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. Research shows that overeating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising is banned in many countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?