- 移动课堂是100留学最新推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1. Some people think that the news media nowadays have influenced people’s lives in negative ways. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some employers think that formal academic qualifications are more important than life experiences and personal qualities when they look for an employee. Why is it the case? Is it a positive or negative development?
3. Some people think the only purpose of prison is to punish crime. Others think it has other functions. Discuss the two views and give your opinion.
4. Some people believe that the fittest and strongest individuals and teams always succeed in sports. Others think that success in sports depends on mental attitudes. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. The movement of people from agricultural areas to cities to work can cause serious problems in both places. What are the serious problems and what measures can be taken to solve this problem?
6. In schools and universities, girls tend to choose arts subjects, while boys choose science subjects. What is the reason? Should the trend be changed?
7. Anyone can post information on the Internet. Some people say most of what we read on the Internet is inaccurate. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people tend to take temporary jobs(they only work for few month of year), for they have time to do other things. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
9. In modern life, it is no longer necessary to use animals as food and in other products like clothing and medicines. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Some people think that introducing new technology can improve people’s quality of life in
the developing countries. However, others believe that free education should be offered. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
11. Some people think building more roads can reduce the traffic problems. What do you think of this solution?/Traffic jam is a problem in many towns and cities. Some people suggest that governments build wider roads in order to solve the problem. Do you agree or disagree?
12. Nowadays people depend on newspapers, radios, television and the Internet for news and information. Which in your opinion is the best way for getting news and why?
13. Some people think that studying in a college or university is the best way for students to prepare for their future career. But others think they should leave school as soon as possible to develop their career through work experience. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
14. Some people think that we should invent a new language for international communication. Do the benefits of this outweigh the problems?
15. Some people say that it is the responsibility of individual to save money for their own care after they retire. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
16. A hundred years ago, people think that human race is steadily improving in every area of life. Now it seems this is not certain in that situation. In which areas do you think we have made important progress nowadays? In which areas do you think we still need to make progress?
17. Nowadays sending children to boarding school, either in other countries or in their own countries, is becoming increasingly popular. Why is it? Is it a positive development?
18. It is known to all that the technological and scientific advances have made great changes to the range and quality of our food. Some people regard it as an improvement while others believe that the change is harmful. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
19. Some people think it is better for children to begin to learn a foreign language at primary school than at secondary school. What’s your opinion? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
20. Some people say that professional workers such as doctors, nurses and teachers who make greater contribution to the society should be paid more than those people in the field of sports and entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. An increasing number of people decide to learn a foreign language. What is the most difficult part when learning a foreign language? How can the learner overcome these difficulties?
2. Housing shortage in big cities can cause severe social consequences. Some people think only government action can solve this problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Nowadays, fewer people tend to look after their old relatives and send them to some old age homes. What is the situation in your country? In your opinion, who should be responsible to look after the elderly?
4. Some people think that national sports teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. However, others argue that they should be funded by non-government sources (e.g. business, scholarships, etc.). Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Some people prefer to provide help and support directly to those in the local community who need it. Others, however, prefer to give money to national and international charitable organizations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Travelling abroad is regarded as a valuable and good activity for young people, but some people think it takes too much time and money. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
7. Competitiveness is a positive quality for people in most societies. How does competitiveness affect individuals? Is it a positive or negative trend?
8. Some people say that money can make life easier and more comfortable. But others say that having a lot of money can bring some problems. What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of having a lot of money?
9. The environment problems facing today’s world are so great that there is little ordinary people can do to improve the situation. Government and large companies should be responsible for reducing the amount of damage being done to the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
10. Young people have different ideas and attitudes with their parents and grandparents. What are the differences? What problems may be caused?