- 移动课堂是100留学教育推出的“贴身学习伴侣”， 其中拥有名师直播、录播课程和名师答疑等多项服务。课堂可以为大家提供新的移动学习平台,让大家学习更方便，想学就学!
1． Health services are the basic necessity for a person. Private companies have made the health services quite costly for ordinary individuals. Do the advantages of private health care outweigh its disadvantages?
2.As technology develops, more shopping and business is done through the internet while communication face to face becomes less frequent. Is this a positive or a negative development?
3. Advertising is all around us, it is an unavoidable part of everyone?s life. Some people say that advertising is a positive part of our lives while others say it is negative. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
4. Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies and factories with their employees to the countryside. To what extend do you agree or disagree?或In most parts of the world, the volume of traffic is growing at an alarming rate. In the form of an assignment, discuss about the main traffic problems in your country, their causes and possible solutions.
5.Some people think that examinations have some bad effects on both students and teachers. Some people say they do a good job in the evaluation of the students’ performance. What is your opinion?
6. Some people say the popularity of English and tourism will harm the minorities and minor languages, To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. /Globalization will inevitablely lead to the loss of a variety of languages and cultures.Give reasons and solutions.
7. Damage to environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the standard of living. To what degree do you agree or disagree to this position?
8. Wild animals have no place in the 21st century. Some people think that preventing these wild animals from dying out is a waste of resource. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.
9. Some children in rural places cannot have good schools and medical facilities. To improve this situation, some people suggest that new teachers and doctors should be sent to rural places for several years. Others, however, believe every one has the free right to choose where to work. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
10. Some people prefer to do the same job in the same place, but others prefer to change jobs frequently. You should use specific reasons to compare the advantages and disadvantages of both sides./ People spend more and more time at their work place and don’t spend enough time with family and friends. Why is this happening? What consequences can this have for the family life and society?
11. “The media plays a valuable role in keeping us informed and entertained. However, many people believe it has too much power and freedom.” Discuss your views on this, giving examples and presenting a balanced argument both in favor of, and against, the power and freedom of the media.
12. In the past people thought that education was only for young people. Now it is believed that education is for a person's whole life. Do you agree? State with you own experience and specific details.
13. Writes an essay considering and assessing arguments for and against the following view: As reading is important for a good education, we should encourage our children to read whatever appeals to them.
14.Some peoplethink children should learn to compete,but others think that children should be taught to cooperate. Express some reasons of both views and give your own opinion.
15. More and more people using mobile phone and computer to instead of letters. Will letter disappear completely? Agree or disagree? How important of letter writing you think are?
16．What is your opinion about a success of a team: does it depend on mental attitude of the whole team or on the strongest individuals?
17．More and more women go out to work. Is it the government’s responsibility to subsidize them and provide free staff and facilities to care for their children? To what extent do you agree or disagree to this idea?
18. Creative artists should be given freedom to express their ideas (words, pictures, music and films. However some people think government should take some restriction with them. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Give your reasons with own knowledge and give examples.
19．Some people think that children of different abilities should be educated together. Other people think that it’s better to teach the intelligent children separately and with special treatment. What do you think?use your own ideas of knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence.
20．Some people think that a new language should be invented for people from different countries to use for the international communication. To what extent do you think its advantages far outweigh its disadvantages?